Wednesday 15 September 2010

The Purple Cow Jewellery - RIP

We have decided to put The Purple Cow to rest as we are all going our separate ways, so I have changed my blog name to Lou's Hand Made Crafts which is just myself, selling items which I make myself and I will also be putting any hand made items by my friends and family who wish to sell them on my website.  My new website is www.lous-hand-made-crafts.co.uk but is still under construction at present so there are only a few items on there at present, but please bear with me!

If there is anything which you have in mind which you don't see on my website but you would like, email me and if it is something that I can create for you I will let you know.

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish both Sarah and Kathy, of The Purple Cow, all the best in wherever their new ventures take them.

Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment