Monday 6 September 2010

More Designs Coming up!

Been "playing" with my PMC again...2 more pendants and a ring coming up - can't wait to see what they look like!

This will be a pendant - the browny stuff is actually badger balm which I use to make sure the clay doesn't stick to anything - including the texture mats - hence it is in the same pattern as the texture will be, but this will burn off when the pendant is dry and is fired.













This again, is going to be a pendant, I am just hoping that the little balls stay on in the firing process or I will have to do without them :(









And here is the base of the flat band ring which I will engrave a pattern onto when it is dry, it will also need sanding as the edges are not quite straight at the moment - but practice makes perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment